Excellent opportunity for UX/UI designers to join a betting company based in Malta.
What we offer:
- Agile and multicultural company with flat hierarchies
- Competitive salary, Health and Dental Insurance, Subsidised Parking, Sports incentives & Childcare
- Self-organised, self-responsible and entrepreneurial employees
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Collaborating closely with other UI/UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers
- Analysing and solving design problems with the user in mind
- Creating, improving and using wire frames, prototypes, style guides and user flows
- Presenting and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Producing final production visuals that will be implemented into the product.
- Ensuring that a consistent design language is applied across all the digital products.
- 2+ years of experience designing user interfaces for website and mobile applications.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision or other design related tools
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset
- Great team player, pro-active mindset and strong collaboration skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Passionate for continuous improvement
- Affinity for agile methodologies