Calamatta Cuschieri is seeking to employ a high calibre individual to manage its treasury function. To this end we are looking for a confident, highly driven and energetic individual with excellent communication skills and ‘can do, will do’ attitude. Attention to detail and ability to work under minimal supervision are other key attributes we are after.
The Treasury Manager will form an integral part of the Company’s Treasury Committee and his/her key responsibilities shall include:
- Liquidity management
- FX trading and management of foreign currency exposures
- International bond trading
- Counter party relationship management
• Possess a Finance-related University degree or hold a financial services qualification
• Have previous experience in treasury operations
• Be able to analyse market information and developments and assess the likely effects of such developments on investment portfolios
• Have experience with Bloomberg workstations
• Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The client, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at this company.