Tax Associate - Firm
We are currently seeking to expand our already strong team of tax professionals by recruiting Tax Associates.
The ideal candidate would be:
- A recent graduate in accounting; although talented personnel who are in the final stages of completing ACCA will also be considered.
- Experienced within an accounting environment (not necessarily tax related) will be considered an asset, but is not a requirement as on the job training will be provided on an ongoing basis.
- Joining a unit of motivated, talented, and multi-disciplined professionals, handling the affairs of both local and international-operating clients ranging from tax compliance work to tax advisory work.
- Providing services in all the various tax laws applicable in Malta, such as income tax, VAT, stamp duty, import duty, and social security contributions.
The successful applicants will have:
- Excellent career growth prospects,
- The opportunity for continual professional development, and
- Exposure to both the local sector, as well as to multinational and middle market sectors worldwide.