We are looking for a .Net Software Engineer for our client, a Fleet & Asset Management Software service provider.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years programming experience with C#,.Net Core, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, Web API;
- Good knowledge of Web Services, REST, JQuery, SOAP and JSON is required;
- Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent requirements analysis, coding, testing, and documentation abilities;
- Good analytical skills and ability to transform business requirements into programming specifications;
- Desired knowledge of Angular, Linux, Oracle DB and Open Source DB;
- Degree in Computer Science or any related field.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using .NET . Framework and SQL technology stack in cloud environment or on premise.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume production applications.
- Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for more details.