- Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience
- 2+ years C/C++ or Java coding skills, preferably on Linux/Unix platforms (Go or Python coding experience also a plus)
- Experience with data structures, algorithms, operating system internals and/or distributed systems
- Experience in object-oriented design, design patterns, and functional programming paradigms
- An understanding of blockchains and public/private key cryptography
- Peer-to-peer concepts for gossip, overlay, routing, and distributed hash tables (DHTs)
- Consensus and coordination algorithms and paradigms in distributed systems
- Blockchain & Database sharding
- Amazon Web Services & Git
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Discretionary Bonuses
- Share options
- DMC coins (our own cryptocurrency)
- Cool office
- The first project you will be working on is DéMars (https://www.demars.io)
- It’s Africa’s first blockchain infrastructure project - with a social impact goal.
- Initial Tasks: Working on Zone selections in a Hypercube Network
- Invent and implement.
- We value creativity as much as implementation and will provide you with the environment to grow as a person and learn new technologies.
- There will be management opportunities for those what way inclined.
- No two days will be the same as you will be working on cutting edge technology projects, as we are constantly attempting to solve new technical problems.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or contact Deeya for more details.