The Microsoft SharePoint platform has been used for many years at SD Worx, for internal collaboration and for exchanging information with customers.
At this moment, most sites use SharePoint 2013 and we have a few sites on SharePoint online.
The Sharepoint Developer will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via analysis, development, testing and support activities. You’ll work in collaboration with system engineers (managing the infrastructure and system administration) and 2nd line support team
- Apply technical knowledge, skills and expertise to provide Sharepoint development, testing or support service to internal clients
- Analyse user requirements and setup a solution from scratch
- Add new features to existing modules/sites
- Assist 2nd line support team for more advanced trouble shooting
- Assist system engineers
- Root cause analysis of defects/issues and drive resolution
- Good communication skills to capture all requirements and to achieve an efficient collaboration with remote colleagues.
- Escalate to the Team Lead if needed, on risks/issues identified which impact on project delivery schedules
- Take ownership and do close follow up on project/s assigned
- Work efficiently on development tasks in accordance with the client and project needs and methodology standards
- Ensure code satisfies design specifications and complies with project standards
- Fix all detected errors in accordance with agreed schedule
- Check that effort/schedule estimates are realistic and once committed upon, these are being met.
- Resolve design problems
- Ensure documentation completeness
- Understand and apply development framework
Educational / Skill / Experience Requirements
- Degree holder in IT/IT related fields
- Certification on sharepoint or office development
- Knowledge on functional/requirements analysis
- Sharepoint development
- ms Infopath and workflows (preferred)
- Jquery and Angular framework (preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience in software web development
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good Proficiency in English Communication, Verbal and Written
- Team Player/Focus
- Customer Service orientation
- Meeting targets
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. SD Worx, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at SD Worx.