Senior QA Analyst
You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- 3+ years' experience of working on a QA/ Test Analyst position
- Significant experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Degree in Computer Science or other related area
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. SD Worx, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at SD Worx.