Senior Human Resources Administrator
If you are enthusiastic and passionate about what you do, our client is looking for you to join their currently growing business. They offer a unique learning and development experience that will allow you to harness not only your current skills, but also give you an opportunity to learn more and obtain exposure to international markets.
Reporting to the Executive Human Resources, the Senior HR Administrator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the company. S/he will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. S/he will carry out responsibilities in Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations and compensation & benefits administration. The role holder will coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high standards of goal attainment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Provide payroll processing backup support as and when required. Partner with finance to maintain the payroll database;
- Support with the monitoring of wage and salary structure;
- Develop and schedule benefits orientations and other benefits and liaise with the benefits partners to ensure effective service delivery
- Coordinate the development of Human Resources policies for the organization with regard to employee relations;
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws;
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation;
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
Human Resource Information Systems
- In liaison with the supplier, manage the maintenance of the HR Information System
- Maintain employee-related databases via this HR system including the Group organization structure
- Prepare and analyse reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of HR.
- Support in the roll out and maintenance of the new employee performance management tool
General Office Operations
- Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations;
- Organize, assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff;
- Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work;
- Refine and co-ordinate the employee onboarding program
- Co-ordinate and monitor the training and refund ( HRDC) process
- Support the HR Executive with recruitment co-ordination of vacancies
- Support with the interviewing of junior roles
- Drive the Graduate program
Key Qualifications and Experience required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution;
- Minimum of 5- 7 years’ experience in HR and Administration;
- Training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, safety, training, and labor relations;
- Should be able to work independently in a diverse environment;
- Experience in working with similar organizations or institutions will be an added advantage;
- Analytical, excellent data mining ability;
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality;
- Motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the successful candidate.