PMO (Project Manager Officer)
PMO is required to join an established firm in Financial services to lead members of the team in the overall coordination, management, implementation and control of the project portfolio.
- Leading the overall implementation and delivery of projects
- Overall coordination of a project management team and the relevant decentralised project owners for managing, reporting and prioritizing a portfolio of projects ranging from large complex initiatives, to small tactical initiatives.
- Keeping track record of the projects in progress and handling project steps and ensuring that they are completed on time
- Leading all internal working groups and managing resource allocation, and planning and scheduling the project timeline.
- Solid academic background in mathematics and/or project management
- Minimum of 5 working years of experience in Project Management
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbally and writing