We are looking for a Mobile developer who will join our Engineering team to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. You will also collaborate with other internal teams to develop functional mobile applications and support existing mobile products of our company.
You should have significant experience in mobile development and be able to perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment. We also expect you to be passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps.
- Develop fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Create and execute unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including concept, design, test, release and support phases
- Retrieve specific requirements and suggest solutions to improve user experience
- Evaluate and debug mobile applications to optimize their performance
- Work together with Product Development team to plan new features
- Support legacy applications and suggest ways to improve or replace them
- Oversee the compliance of applications with established quality standards
- Find and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay informed about new technology trends
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Mobile Developer position
- Solid experience with at least one programming language like Swift or Java
- Sound Knowledge of Xamarin
- Good experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Good knowledge of OOP design principles
- Strong analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Strong teamwork skills with ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. SD Worx, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at SD Worx.