Investment Marketing Assistant
Castille’s large investment client is looking for a marketing assistant to join their team.
- Handling global market data such as indices, employment, GDP, commodities etc. on a monthly basis.
- Accountable for all marketing material consist of factsheets, Risk Analysis documents, commentary etc...
- Maintaining of all presentations and relevant documents.
- Updating of quarterly reports and marketing material.
- Compiling Board Packs on a quarterly basis, marketing reports requested by senior management and Directors.
- Obtaining the various fund codes for new funds.
- Update and maintain various online platforms the Company funds are currently on.
- Maintain and update the Company Team Whereabouts on a monthly basis.
- AML file updates – maintain and update company AML file.
- Opening of bank accounts for new funds.
- Organising company events as well as team building events
- Booking travel arrangements for office.
- Degree level of education
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- A genuine interest in fund management, previous experience will be advantageous