Internal Audit Manager
A leading bank is seeking to employ an Internal Audit Manager to join its team and work on ongoing exciting projects within the Bank. This position would be ideal for someone with External audit experience looking to move into a managerial role within internal audit. The role would also be open to candidates with experience in similar roles working within Internal Audit.
Some of the Perks being offered include:
- An Attractive Salary
- Car Allowance
- Health Insurance
- Subsidized Loan Rates
- Long term opportunities for growth
- Leading the delivery of internal audits over the company's governance, risk and internal control frameworks, thus helping the Board and Executive Management to protect the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Bank.
- Ensuring that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit, industry best practices and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Providing specialist professional advice on audit findings and recommendations, ensuring timely follow-ups are performed until recommendations are implemented by management
- Using technology based auditing tools to maintain accurate records of Internal Audit activities performed.
- Potential for travel overseas to work with other Global Internal Audit teams on audits carried out in foreign offices
Skills and experience:
- Experience in the delivery of a variety of audit assignments, in line with the professional and ethical principles of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- Strong planning and organisational skills, goal-driven orientation aimed at delivering audits within the deadlines set.
- Inquisitive and analytical mind with strong auditing technical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders and within Global Internal Audit.
- Qualified Accountant with experience in an auditing environment.