Indirect TAX Services Senior - Firm
A Leading Audit Firm is looking to employ an Indirect TAX Services Senior to join their team of specialists.
- Registration of businesses for VAT purposes,
- Preparation of VAT computations and supporting analyses,
- Completion of VAT returns and other types of VAT filings,
- Attending to other VAT compliance related engagements,
- Assisting on the indirect tax component of tax due diligence engagements on transactions that involve mergers and acquisitions,
- Assisting on engagements of a compliance nature that involve other indirect taxes,
- Providing support to the rest of the Indirect Tax team in the various services provided as is needed depending to the requirements of the Team.
- University degree in Accountancy or hold the equivalent of an ACCA or ACA
- Work on their own initiative with minimal supervision
- Meticulous in their work and have an eye for detail
- Self-motivated and possess interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Professional interest in VAT and other indirect taxes
- Career-building potential with ample opportunity for personal growth and development
- Working with international clients
- Exposure to various sectors
On-the-job training on VAT and other indirect tax work will be provided by our team of experienced indirect tax specialists.