Cyber Security Officer
Castille is recruiting for a renowned Maltese firm. The company is looking for a Cyber Security Officer to join their IT team responsible for all information systems and IT operations at the organisation. You shall be handling cyber security and IT disaster recovery planning issues.
- Developing and maintaining system security plans, information security policies, operations and guidelines.
- Analysing systems, reviewing security architectures, and identifying information security solutions
- Executing assessments and security compliance checks, which include but are not limited to network penetration testing, and vulnerability scans
- Evaluating security events and logging via refined cyber security and event management tools
- Developing threat models and security risk assessments, and recommending mitigations and countermeasures to handle risks, vulnerabilities and threats;
- Developing IT disaster recovery plans and assisting in business continuity provisions
- Delivering information security training, raising awareness, and guiding users.
- Strong academic background in ICT but knowledgeable in cyber security and disaster recovery planning.
- Academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better, duly certified by the Malta Qualifications Recognition Information Centre (MQRIC) or a widely recognised professional qualification at a comparable level
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in cyber security or disaster recover planning.