Our client, a large Software company, is looking to employ a CTO to join their organisation.
This role is a strategic one where it requires a person who is both technical but has been in a C level role in the past to understand all the strategy level decision making.
- Able to take technical decisions that would impact the technical teams and growth of the business.
- Responsible for the transformation of capital (monetary and intellectual) into the technologies
- Commercialization of your deliverables.
- Driving the technical teams into the future with strong yet clear vision, strategy and the ability to identify and deliver
- Communicate your vision to all stakeholders within the business.
- Holistic in your approach; your technical skills are exceptional, your business acumen equally strong and evident in your interactions.
- Understand and predict the future needs within the industry,
- Reporting into the CEO, you easily synergize your thinking, team talent and vision with C-level individuals
- Strategic partner and a master of tactical deployment,
- Technical background understanding full Dev Cycle
- Ability to lead technical teams
- Ability to grow and develop technical teams
- Able to look at the company vision and take the challenges 'head on'
- Able to be diverse and make a executive decisions alongside teams at C level