Corporate Services Administrator
A Maltese based law firm focusing mainly on areas of tax, payments, technology, gaming & gambling, M & A and corporate services are currently looking for a Corporate Services Administrator to join their team.
- Perform tasks relating to the incorporation and maintenance of companies
- Prepare and file documentation required to be filed with public bodies, including with regulators
- Liaise with banks, payment institutions and other related service providers
- Review and maintain due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations
- Communicate with clients via means of distance communication including email and telephone in a courteous and timely manner
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess outstanding communication skills, a positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.
- Knowledge of another language besides English, a related degree or qualification together with experience will be considered as assets.