Client Relations Officer
A bank is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate to form part of their growing Back Office team. The ideal candidate will be a good team player and able to work on own initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening of customers’ accounts on our database;
- Closing of customers’ accounts;
- Updating customers’ records in accordance with back office procedures;
- Ensuring all client files are stored and maintained accordingly;
- Filing and other general administrative duties;
- Data inputting;
- Performing any other operational tasks.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Level 4 certifications in business subjects;
- Knowledge of MS Office applications and holds ECDL base certificate;
- Prior experience working for a financial institution will be considered an asset;
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English. Other languages will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills (ability to manage own workload) and time management;
- Diligent and have a good eye for detail.