A leading fiduciary, funds and professional administration services specialist is looking to employ a Client Accountant to join their accounts team.
- Prepare trust and company accounts
- Bookkeeping for trust and company clients
- Preparation of trust and company accounts
- Liaising with trust staff
- Experience of producing trust and company accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to produce quality work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good people skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Current technical accountancy knowledge, keeping up to date with current regulations.
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work
- A team player with ability to communicate with all levels
- Good bookkeeping knowledge and experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a TCSP accounting environment
- CAT or AAT qualified with a view to progressing further.
- Current technical accountancy knowledge