Business Development Manager
BOV Fund Services Limited, Malta’s leading fund administrator and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of Valletta p.l.c., is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for a focused and ambitious individual to contribute directly to a dynamic and growing area of Financial Services.
The chosen candidate will work closely with and assist the Executive Head of Business Development and Corporate Services of the company. Working mainly with foreign clients and regularly traveling abroad, the chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with prospective clients;
- Guiding prospective clients through various financial services and regulatory options;
- Securing new business for the company from existing and new clients; and
- Maintaining the relationship with the company’s clients.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- possess a relevant degree, such as Banking & Finance;
- be computer literate with a knowledge of MS Office applications;
- have strong verbal and written communication skills in Maltese, English and ideally also Italian – knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset;
- possess selling skills;
- be capable of delivery short and impactful presentations;
- be available to travel abroad;
- have a flexible and adaptable approach to work;
- be willing to learn in a fast paced environment; and
- be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Experience will be considered an asset.
This is middle management position, and a remuneration package commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications, experience and abilities will be offered to the chosen candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV Fund Services Limited, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV Fund Services Limited.