IT Business Analyst position has been risen in an established firm within Financial Services.
- Understanding the business and collects the information required in order to assist users in identifying the best technological solution
- Leading business requirements initiatives, functional and non-functional, and prepare the documentation required to implement IT projects
- Understanding IT systems to guide users to design and implement solutions accordingly
- Creating test plans to verify that requirements and specifications are met
- Be able to understanding and model business processes
- Participating in coach and mentoring other business analysts in their role
- A business or IT related degree or higher
- A minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Excellent command of the English language
- Knowledge in typical software development methodologies – waterfall, agile etc.
- IT technical knowledge in the basic principles of software engineering and SQL
- Be able to travel