As a BI Specialist, you will be reporting to the Reporting and Analytics Manager.
You will work closely with other departments, working on producing dashboards & reports.
- Delivering high quality data products to end users
- Designing performant and visually appealing documents and dashboards
- Optimising and upgrading of existing solutions
- Driving the improvement of data flow within the Bank’s infrastructure
- Applying best practices in developing Qlik and MicroStrategy solutions
- Mentoring junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or Finance related subject, or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with building either performant Qlik solutions with efficient associative models and complex data loading scripts, or advanced MicroStrategy Web dashboards or documents
- Ability to debug Qlik or MicroStrategy dashboards or documents as well as complex SQL queries
- Knowledge of star/snowflake data model and schema design, as well as windows server operating system (security/networking/web servers/batch scripting)
- Proficiency in using collaborative tools, such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, and Slack
- Experience within a financial institution and understanding of financial products would be preferred
- Understanding of QMC and QlikView administrative tasks or Microstrategy’s administrative tools would be considered an asset