Assistant Financial Controller (Insurance Industry)
A Financial Services Company registered in Malta deriving its core business from the provision of life and health insurance products, is currently looking for an Assistant Financial Controller to join their finance team.
- Work closely with and provide leadership to team members
- Maintain an efficient flow of information as requested by senior management
- Ensure that all deadlines are met without compromising levels of quality
- Compliance and submission of tax and statutory reporting requirements
- Ensure that accuracy and integrity are maintained at all times
- Assist and liaise with external auditors according to requests
- Other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall function, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Experience in the Insurance sector together with experience in Solvency II is a must.
- Must be a qualified accountant or in the process of achieving qualification
- Meticulous with attention to detail