Asset, Liability Capital Management Manager
An International bank is looking to recruit an ALCM Manager to join its Finance team.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the ALCM function, in particular ensuring effective monitoring and reporting thereto of key metrics with a view to ensure that the Bank is at all times meeting regulatory and internal requirements;
- Ensure that conduct of ALCO meetings is in line with the bank’s internal policies and procedures;
- Contribute and assist the Head of ALCM with regards to matrix stake-holder management and support the roll-out of the bank’s strategy;
- Monitoring of liquidity, capital and Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book
- Operate and manage the capital plans and funding plans, based on the banks strategy and projected business needs, while taking into account changes in regulations;
- Monitoring of external regulatory developments with a view to ensure that the relevant requirements are implemented properly and in a timely manner;
- Coordination of the ICAAP, ILAAP, Contingency Funding Plan and Recovery Plan documents;
- Contribute in the execution of periodic stress-testing exercises assessing the impact on the banks Capital and Liquidity positions;
- Provide support to ALCM off-shore team. Review reports prior submission to regulator and Group;
- Contribute proactively to the Finance Transformation initiatives on streamlining processes in ALCM and wider Finance;
Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications.
- Excellent financial skills or experiences with an ability to identify key business drivers and to assess how these influence results;
- Excellent oral and written English and communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial issues in clear, non-jargon language to stake-holders;
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong communication and team working skills;
- A degree or professional qualification which indicates an ability to achieve at this level; Degree will preferably be in Banking & Finance or Economics;
- A good background of quantitative finance is highly desirable
- Knowledge of capital/liquidity/IRRBB management principles and regulations is highly desirable.