Accounts and Audit Assistants
The selected candidates will be responsible for performing accounting and audit related tasks for a portfolio of clients. Client offer excellent learning opportunities to participate in a variety of accounting services typically offered by larger accountancy firms, but within a more personal environment.
The selected candidate must:
- Possess a positive approach and strong communication skills
- Show a sense of responsibility for his/her own work
- Show initiative
- Be organised and accurate in his/her work
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Possess a good working knowledge of MS applications
Minimum Qualifications Required
Applicants must have a good A level standard in Accounting and be in the process of attaining an Accounting qualification. Financial support in relation to ACCA tuition and exam costs will be provided as well as study leave.
Minimum Accounting Experience Required
This position calls for a self-motivated person with a strong likeness for accounting. We will train you and provide a mentor to assist you with your work challenges.