Accounts and Audit Assistants
The selected candidates will be responsible for performing accounting and audit related tasks for a portfolio of clients. Client offer excellent learning opportunities to participate in a variety of accounting services typically offered by larger accountancy firms, but within a more personal environment.
- Possess a positive approach and strong communication skills
- Show a sense of responsibility for his/her own work
- Show initiative
- Be organised and accurate in his/her work
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Possess a good working knowledge of MS applications
- Minimum Qualifications Required
- Good A level standard in Accounting and be in the process of attaining an Accounting qualification
- Minimum Accounting Experience Required
- Financial support in relation to ACCA tuition and exam costs will be provided as well as study leave
The position calls for a self-motivated person with a strong likeness for accounting. Training will be provided .