Advert

Historic chapel restored

Photo: Omar Camilleri, Department of Information.

Photo: Omar Camilleri, Department of Information.

The chapel of Our Saviour in Kalkara has been restored to its former glory after months of extensive works on both its interior and exterior. The existing chapel was built by Fra Giovanni Bichi, based on the original designs by Lorenzo Gafà in 1651, after the first chapel was destroyed during the Great Siege.

Comments not loading? We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with javascript turned on.
Comments powered by Disqus  
Advert
Advert