Careers - IT And Engineeringback
Search for career
Large Banking client is looking to employ Senior IT System Infrastructure Administrator to join their team. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the IT Systems and Infrastructure Manager and the main role will include: research, plan, design, implementation and maintenance of the server and storage production.
- Configuration and installation of operating system and monitoring and controlling the server and storage environments,
- To support the ATM, systems (such as SWIFT),
- To procure hardware and software required to support business objectives;
- Maintenance and configuration of database,
- Designing and monitoring architecture required to support specific technical and business solution
- To plan and carry out backup / restore operations.
- To plan, test and deploy patches to the servers, IT systems, and storage environments in accordance with the patch management procedure.
- To carry out problem management function in order to resolve recurrent technical problems;
- To assist in the definition, planning and management of organizational IT-related policies governing all technological matters, hardware and software procurement, staff developments and rewards, the conduct of management of change initiatives and standards of professional conduct;
- To maintain updated Technical documentation and Blue Prints, so as to reflect any changes carried out on the IT infrastructure;
- Degree / diploma in IT or Computer Science or in a related fields
- 2/3 years of experience in a similar role
- Windows and Linux (Oracle) exposure
- Have good technical background and proven knowledge of server virtualization (Hyper V), WMWare), cloud computing (Office 365), Exchange, WSUS
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 skills will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge and hands on experience of SWIFT messaging services is considered as an asset
For more information contact Kamilla on email@example.com