Careers - Finance And Legalback
Search for career
The selected candidate will form part of the firm’s audit team that is responsible for carrying out client audit engagements, analysing financial statements and other audit related issues.
This post calls for a reliable and mature person with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team while also being capable of taking own initiative. The ideal candidate must be in the final stages of ACCA or a qualified accountant and must be ICT literate,
- Carrying out vouching and testing procedures;
- Preparing detailed audit reports;
- Conducting on-site and off-site audits;
- Be conversant with current accounting principles and auditing techniques and standards;
- Execute day to day activities of audit engagements for multiple clients;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Acquire a working knowledge of the client’s business;
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English;
- Qualified or has advanced in her/his studies in ACCA;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Good analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Professional judgment and sound reasoning skills;
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work well as part of a team;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is imperative.
Besides a competitive remuneration package, we will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.