Careers - Finance And Legalback
Search for career
A well established Insurance company is seeking to employ a Qualified Accountant to join their ever growing team.
- Processing of non-technical and technical information in accounting system;
- Performance and follow up of clients’ operating requirements including affecting payments and ensuring sufficient funds are available for operating purposes;
- Preparing management accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis;
- Preparing and submitting regulatory returns to the competent authorities;
- Assisting in the preparation of taxation and VAT returns before submission;
- Assisting in the preparation or updating of policies and procedures;
- Assisting in the final audits;
- Liaising with other internal departments and external parties
- Responding to clients’ ad-hoc queries;
Qualifications and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant.
- The candidate should also have a minimum of two years’ experience in the insurance sector
- Experience in Solvency II .
- A good level of computer literacy together with the ability to commit to strict deadlines.
- Will adopt a meticulous and conscientious approach to work
- The persons would also have to management a small team of accountants.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.