Careers - Finance And Legalback
Search for career
Our Client, a company that specializes in providing management services, is currently looking to employ a Management Accountant to join their team.
Role, Duties and Responsibilities
- Produce Financial Statements including profit and loss accounts, budgets, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory and consolidated accounts at Group level.
- To keep all financial records up to date and ensure their accuracy.
- Production of daily banking schedules, reconciliations and production of cash flow forecasts.
- Processing, scheduling and reconciliation of Intercompany accounts and recharges.
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Report on company assets and liabilities including balance sheet account reconciliations and review of intangible assets.
- Continuous review of working practices and procedures to ensure efficient and cost effective operations.
- Preparation of reports and information for use in strategic decision making.
- Help develop prosperous working relationships with the fund administrators, auditors and banks.
- Ensure all audits are signed off in a timely manner, by providing deliverables to the auditors and answering their queries.
- Assist the Finance Manager with any other related matters as and when necessary.
Management Accountant Profile
- CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified or equivalent Able to work under own initiative without close supervision.
- 2 years’ work experience in a corporate/IFRS/financial/management accounting environment is essential.
- Experience of working with Sage/Accpac and other accounting systems.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Must be deadline orientated, self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong Analytical and organizational skills as well as intellectual with a strong commercial acumen.
- Advanced Excel and strong MS Office required.
- Experience of asset management and fund administration industries would be an advantage.
- Big 4 experience would be a plus.