Careers - Finance And Legal
Search for career
The Finance Manager will report to Senior Management and will be involved in the oversight of the financial position and obligations of the Company. This role is open to both Maltese and European Applicants.
- Presenting and reporting historical financial information;
- Preparing budget forecasts, financial models and any other reports required by senior management;
- Liaising with external auditors and government authorities;
- Recommending and maintaining internal controls;
- Working closely with senior management to ensure the smooth running of the Finance function.
The successful applicant shall:
- Hold a degree or professional qualification in accounting/ACCA Finalist or equivalent;
- Be organized and reliable with attention to detail;
- Be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Be creative and have strong organizational skills;
- Have excellent written and oral communication;
- Be positive with a ‘make it work’ attitude and able to work unsupervised;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with colleagues across all levels of the company;
- Have a sound knowledge of IFRS’s together with 3+ years’ experience in a role relevant to this post;
- Have a sound knowledge of regulatory and reporting requirements.
Apply online or contact Clive Camilleri at firstname.lastname@example.org