Careers - Finance And Legalback
Search for career
Our client is as service provider offering a range of innovative and effective services that have widespread appeal to corporations and high net worth individuals. The role is an exciting opportunity that will offer positive challenges, ongoing training and the possibility of International travel from time to time as the work demands.
Main or Key Responsibilities:
- Postings – to complete bank and VAT postings and reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Accounts – to prepare statutory financial statements from source documentation and liaise with auditors for the completion of the audits.
- Interim accounting assignments – to prepare management accounts as above and other ad-hoc accounting reports as required.
- System development – to appropriately report deficiencies; to contribute to strategies to resolve deficiencies identified.
- Other responsibilities – to assist in other technical and administrative areas within the Company as may reasonably be requested, having regard to level of work and existing work areas.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment and may hold a relevant accounting qualification.
- Experience in fiduciary and trusts will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate must be a team player who can work on own initiative, with the ability to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines. Must have a pro-active and problem solving approach and be able to adapt to change. Organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal and accuracy and attention to detail are of utmost importance