Careers - Finance And Legal
Search for career
Our client is as service provider offering a range of innovative and effective services that have widespread appeal to corporations and high net worth individuals. The role is an exciting opportunity that will offer positive challenges, ongoing training and the possibility of International travel from time to time as the work demands.
Main or Key Responsibilities:
- Act as liaison between admin, accounts and auditors.
- Keeping a track of progress and chasing for responses/documentation when required.
- Monitor the various deadlines for signing audited financial statements
- Filing the tax return and paying tax within statutory deadlines
- Carry out bookkeeping
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping to operate NAV
- Payment processing through NAV and posting of these transactions – specific training would be required
- Prepare VAT
Experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting environment and may hold a relevant accounting qualification.
- Experience in fiduciary and trusts will be considered an asset.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The ideal candidate must be a team player who can work on own initiative, with the ability to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines. Must have a pro-active and problem solving approach and be able to adapt to change. Organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal and accuracy and attention to detail are of utmost importance