Careers - IT And Engineeringback
Search for career
This is a Support role for Core banking systems.
The selected individual will be responsible for the systems and ensuring all is running internally and externally as it should be. You will also be involved in the testing of new functionality to the system.
- Working together with the various users of the Banking Platforms to provide support on system setups, report writing, testing, documentation, end-user training, etc.
- Assisting in the introduction of enhancements/improvements to the Banking Platforms whilst ensuring a smooth user experience across various departments
- Interacting with software vendors and/or internal resources to resolve issues and problems
- Reporting, logging and tracking defects with various vendors
- Following up on issues and tracking root cause analysis and corresponding documentation
- Producing test documentation for regression tests and acceptance of new functionality
- Executing regression tests and coaching end-users in acceptance of new functionality
- Compiling test scripts for Development/Unit Testing and UAT
- Assisting in large-scale system implementations and upgrades
- Other duties as may be determined from time to time by the line manager
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Engineering or Computing or equivalent
- Experience working with business software application systems, including administration, reporting, structured testing, documentation, and user support
- Experience in banking and/or financial applications
- A will to learn and high motivation
- Experience with any of the following: SQL, Visual Basic, Access, Excel will be considered an asset
- A banking, investments and/or payments industry background will be considered an asset
Interested candidates contact Clare on email@example.com for more info