Weekly consumer advice
• Before making a buying decision, we should shop around for the best market deals.
• Lifetime guarantees may not entail everything we may think is part of the package.
• Lifetime very often refers to the number of years the product is reasonably expected to last.
• Some lifetime guarantees remain valid for as long as the original customer owns the product.
• We should be given documentation as proof of the lifetime guarantee and also be made aware of the conditions that regulate the use of the guarantee.