• Mirror Mirror will be screened at the Don Bosco Oratory, Victoria, today at 5.30pm.
• The theatrical comedy Ġanni Skikki will be staged again by Għaqda Teatrali Mnarja at the MBC Theatre, Nadur, today at 2.30pm. Tickets at €5 can be obtained from the Nadur lotto branch or by calling 7925 1693 or 7970 6271. E-mail [email protected].
• The Richmond Foundation (Gozo) is holding a self-help group meeting at the NGO centre in Xewkija on Tuesday at 5.30 p.m. Everyone is invited. For more information call 2210 6151 or e-mail [email protected].
• The Ladies’ Circle of the Sacred Heart Minor Seminary will be organising its monthly coffee morning on Thursday at 9am in the hall of the Catholic Action Centre in Victoria. Tickets at €3 can be obtained from the members and from the school.
• A sacred art exhibition will be inaugurated by Gozo Bishop Mario Grech at Joe Tabone Hall at the Nadur council premises on Friday at 7.30pm.
• Mark Sagona will give an on-site lecture on works by Giuseppe Calì in Gozitan churches on Saturday from 9am to 1pm. Participants are to meet in front of the Astra Theatre in Victoria. Transport will be provided. The price is €5. For booking call 2155 0985 or 7925 6897.
• The diocesan Eucharistic Movement will be holding a prayer evening at Savina church, Victoria, on Saturday at 8pm, followed by Mass at midnight.
• The Bethel Charismatic Group will be holding a prayer meeting at Our Lady of Pompeii church, Victoria, on Saturday at 7pm.
• The Mnarja Philharmonic Band will be holding its annual concert Big Band Adventures at the MBC Theatre, Mnarja Band Club, Nadur, on Saturday at 8pm. The event is being organised by the Mnarja Philharmonic Society with the collaboration of Nadur council to mark the feast of St Coronato.
• Għaqda il-Milied fix-Xagħra will be holding its annual seminar at the Xagħra Youth Centre, 28th April 1688 Street, Xagħra, close to the main Square, next Sunday at 9.30am. Victor Darmanin of Kalkara will demonstrate how to construct a crib with cork. A visual presentation will also be given on Arnolfo di Cambio’s crib at Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome.
• The Gozo Philatelic Society will be holding its philatelic exhibition at the Exhibition Hall, St Francis Square, Victoria, between Saturday and November 17.
All members are invited to participate. Entrance is free. Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9am to noon and from 1.30 to 4.30pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to noon.
• The Victoria Padre Pio Prayer Group will be holding a prayer meeting at the Capuchin Friars’ Sanctuary on November 16 at 5.30pm.
• The new musical Il-Miraklu ta’ Marcellino will be staged at the Don Bosco Oratory in Victoria on November 17 and 24 at 7.30pm, while a matinée show will be held on November 18 at 2.30pm. For booking call 2155 6616 or 9948 7751.