• San Lawrenz today celebrates the feast of its patron saint with a pontifical Mass led by Gozo Bishop Mario Grech at 9 a.m. Solemn vespers in Maltese will be led by Vittoriosa parish priest Can. Joe Cilia at7 p.m., with the participation of the Levita Laurentis choir, followed by marches by La Stella Band from Triq il-Wileġ to the main square. At 7.45 p.m., La Stella Band will play the titular hymn of Prof. L. Billion, composed by Mro G. Giardini Vella, followed by a concert at the main square. The procession with the statue of St Lawrence, accompanied by the Victory band, will take place at 8 p.m. The feast ends with a fireworks display.
• Masses at Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary will be said today at 6.15 a.m., 8.30, 10, 11.15 and at 5 p.m. On Wednesday, feast of Santa Marija, Masses will be said at 6.15 a.m., 8.30, 10, 11.15 and 5 p.m.
• Fr Joseph Cauchi’s residence in San Lawrenz will be open to the public today between 6.30 p.m. and midnight in memory of the late priest, who was well known for his holiness.
• This year’s ‘Christmas in August’, in aid of Dar Ġużeppa Debono, will be held at the Għajnsielem showroom (next to Roses Flower Shop), Mġarr Road, Għajnsielem, today, between 8.30 a.m. and noon and from 4 to 7 p.m.
• The annual fish show by the Malta Aquarist Society (Gozo) will be held at the entrance hall of the old Ninu Cremona Lyceum Complex (entrance through Kennedy Square) on Tuesday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. and on Wednesday between 7 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• The Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary will be holding a night vigil, led by Mgr Grech, on Tuesday, eve of the feast of Santa Marija, from 8 to 10.30 p.m. The theme of the vigil is Ma’ Marija Pellegrini Lejn is-Sema Pajjiżna. The Gozitan Eucharistic Movement will be leading an adoration, followed by Mass at midnight. Participants are being asked to bring a red candle. Transport will be available from all parishes. For more information call 2145 3105.
• The Santa Marija exhibition of livestock and vegetables will be held at the Villa Rundle Gardens, Victoria, on Tuesday from 5 p.m. and on Wednesday from 6.30 a.m. to noon.
• Heritage Malta is offering free entrance to four of its museums at the Citadel in Victoria.