Weekly consumer tips
• All products for sale must be indicated with a price.
• Prices indicated must be unambiguous, easily identifiable and clearly legible.
• If a product is sold by weight, volume or measure, the seller must also show the product’s unit price in addition to displaying its actual selling price.
• There is no legal obligation on a service provider to display a price list.
• However, consumers should always request a quote of the costs involved before purchasing a service.
• Consumers who wish to report any lack of price indication or misleading prices can do so by calling on Freephone 8007 4400.