Advert

No injuries in Zebbug house fire

No one was injured this morning when a gas leakage caused a fire in a house in Zebbug.

People on the scene said the fire broke out in the bathroom and quickly filled the house with smoke. The residents rushed out to the balcony calling for help.

They were rescued by fire-fighters of the Civil Protection Department.

Advert

Comments are submitted under the express understanding and condition that the editor may, and is authorised to, disclose any/all of the above personal information to any person or entity requesting the information for the purposes of legal action on grounds that such person or entity is aggrieved by any comment so submitted.

At this time your comment will not be displayed immediately upon posting. Please allow some time for your comment to be moderated before it is displayed.

For more details please see our Comments Policy

Comments not loading? We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox with javascript turned on.
Comments powered by Disqus
Advert
Advert